EXHIBIT AT A LOCAL EVENT
You can reach people in your community for days at a time by simply setting up a PH display in a central location. It can be done in 5 easy steps!
Find a location
You can set up a table just about anywhere in your community. Possible locations for tabling include:
- Town halls
- Art Galleries
- Local Hospitals
- Business Fronts
- Libraries/Community Centers
- Your Workplaces
Plan your display
PHA has a lot of free materials for you to share! Order here
Educating your community is more fun and effective in a group! PHA can help you find a local support group to help you with your tabling efforts.
Create the display
- Temporary Display:
- Get a easy-to-use, three-panel display boards at any Staples or Office Depot retailer.
- Attach PHA's posters and information sheets to the panels.
- Present brochures and other materials for people to take home with them on the table.
- Permanent display:
- Staple flyers on cork boards and message boards at super markets, gyms, schools, and community centers.
- Place free announcements on community newspaper calendars, bulletin boards, and websites.
Send a photo of your display with a description including the date and location of the event to Awareness@PHAssociation.org.