Support Group Meetings
Saturday, June 18
Conference Support Groups allow you to share tips on living phenomenal lives with PH with other patients and family members in the PH community.
- Adult PH Patients with Children
- Associated Conditions: PH & autoimmune conditions (e.g., scleroderma, lupus, HIV, etc.)
- Associated Conditions: PH & non-autoimmune conditions (e.g., liver disease, HHT, sarcoidosis, ILD, etc.)
- Bereavement: For those who have lost someone to PH
- Caregivers: For friends & family members of PH patients
- Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH)
- Familial PH: For those with two or more family members diagnosed with PH
- Grupo de Hispanohablantes
- Long-Term Survivors: For those diagnosed eight years or more
- Newly Diagnosed Patients: For those diagnosed two years or less
- Parents & Siblings of PH Patients: For family members of patients under the age of 12
- Parents & Siblings of PH Patients: For family members of patients between the ages of 13 and 19
- PH Patients on "Pump Therapy"
- Teen & Pre-Teen PH Patients: Ages 10 to 18
- Transplant Recipients: For PH patients who have undergone transplantation
If you’re interested in helping out by volunteering as a facilitator for any of these groups, email SupportGroups@PHAssociation.org with a little information about yourself and which sessions you’d be interested in assisting.