Support PHA's End of year Appeal
PHA was built by a small and committed group of heroes who were dedicated to improving the lives of all those affected by pulmonary hypertension. As their work expanded to include more resources for patients and families, so too did the community of heroes who made this a reality. From a group of four meeting at a kitchen table to the thousands of patients, families and medical professionals we serve today, our growth is due to the community of heroes who invested in our common cause.
Today, as PHA prepares to celebrate our 25th anniversary, we are proud to offer:
- 250 support groups across the country
- The world’s most comprehensive PH medical and patient education programs
- Over $17,000,000 in PH research commitments
- 29, and counting, accredited PH care centers
- As so much more that you can read about in a letter from PHA President Rino Aldrighetti as we strive to meet the needs of patients and families around the world.
PHA relies on the support and generosity of all our community members, our heroes, to keep our programs strong. All of these successes are possible because of the heroes who came before to build these programs and the heroes of today who make it possible to sustain them.
You can join these heroes with a gift today and ensure we can celebrate the next 25 years of empowering heroes together.