YOUR DONATION IS AN INVESTMENT IN HOPE
Give a gift today to PHA's 2013 End of Year Appeal and your donation will be doubled!
Make a difference with a gift to the Pulmonary Hypertension Association. Contributions — large and small — are central to supporting our mission to prevent and find a cure for pulmonary hypertension through research and to enhance patient well-being through support, education, advocacy and awareness.
Your gift at work
Every gift to PHA works hard. Here are some of the ways your donation will make a difference:
- Each $25 gift allows PHA to provide its 300-page Survival Guide to a patient who cannot afford it.
- Each $50 gift provides 10 newly diagnosed patients with PHA's Envelope of Hope.
- Each $100 gift covers PHA's Patient-to-Patient Support Line for a month.
- Each $250 gift alerts nearly 1,000 patients of the opportunity to attend a support group meeting in their area.
- Each $500 gift makes PHA's website available for a week.
- Each $1,000 gift makes Pathlight, PHA's information-rich quarterly newsletter, available to 700 people.
You can support PHA with a general gift, honor the fight or memory of a loved one with a tribute gift, or help keep hope alive by making a monthly gift. Use our secure form to donate online or use this printable form to donate by mail (PDF).
Read about donors like you
PHA's donors give for a wide variety of reasons. Every member of our community — patients, caregivers, medical professionals, family and friends — can make a difference in the future of this disease.
Fighting PH Becomes a Family Affair
Josephine Maggio passed away in 1963, after developing pulmonary hypertension while she was ten weeks pregnant. Her family had no idea that PH could be familial. But years later Josephine’s sister Anne and her husband John learned the sad truth when their own children, John and Joanne, were diagnosed. Read more | Read other donor stories
If you are looking for information about contributions in memory of a loved one who recently passed, including instructions on how to notify PHA of a recent passing, please visit our memorial gifts section.