Attending a PHA on the Road forum is an exciting educational opportunity not to be missed. PHA provides a number of patient services during the event to help you manage your disease while you are away from home. Please consult with your physician about your travel plans.
PHA’s Tips for Traveling with PH
Information for Patients Attending PHA on the Road:
- Please follow the motto, “Always be over prepared.”
- You are responsible for bringing all medications and supplies (including oxygen) you will need during the forum. Oxygen may be stored at the Patient Rest Stop.
- PHA will not be able to offer refrigerators for holding medication at the forum. If you require a refrigerator for medication and you are staying overnight at the hotel, you may request a refrigerator for your room.
- Ice packs will be available in a freezer throughout the day at the Patient Rest Stop at the forum for your use.
- Patients who are on oxygen must make their own arrangements before arriving at the forum.
|Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc.
||Gilead Sciences, Inc.
United Therapeutics Corporation
This is a program of the PHA Medical Education Fund, made possible through educational grants from our supporters.