Way, way back in the dark ages of pulmonary hypertension research, 18 years ago, I was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension. Between now and then, I have:
- Danced with the Samburu women in Kenya
- Been written up in the Wall Street Journal for my job.
- Taken the vows of ordination.
- Traveled the world with my God children.
- Lived in rural Idaho and the hot bed of Silicon Valley.
My new goal is to complete a 5k. I have not been able to run since my diagnosis, but this is the year because of the advances in therapies. I am looking for a "training partner." Somebody who can encourage, cajole, and hold me accountable. Of all of the things I have been able to do over the years, this one will be the toughest.
Thanks PHA, United Therapeutics, Val and Dr. Z.
It’s been a great run… and it’s only going to get better.