PHA Logo Guidelines
PHA is grateful to be part of an enthusiastic community that is eager to get the word out about the organization and pulmonary hypertension at a grassroots level. As a result, we have seen PHA’s logo used in a variety of ways in images shared on social media platforms, websites, as well as flyers and pamphlets for special events. While this grassroots awareness raising often supports PHA’s mission, there are times when the logo is used in a compromising or unprofessional way which can be damaging to PHA’s image. Please follow these guidelines to help us maintain PHA’s brand integrity. We appreciate your support.
- PHA’s logo should only be used by events or activities sanctioned by PHA. If you need or want to use the logo, please contact Design@PHAssociation.org.
- If you are going to use PHA’s logo, you should not alter it in any way. This includes changing the design, the words, or the colors.
- You are welcome and encouraged to create event-specific logos, however they should be displayed separately from PHA’s logo.
- PHA’s logo may not be used as avatars or profile pictures. This is because in doing so, it may appear that you are an official representative of PHA. We have created images specifically for this purpose that you may freely use. You can find these images here.
- All usages of the PHA logo on the web should link back to PHA’s website. If you are using PHA’s logo in a commercial capacity, i.e. selling event shirts or themed items, you should get written pre-approval from PHA.
- You should not use PHA’s logo in any way that is considered demeaning or offensive to others. If you have any questions as to what this means or want to know if your use is ok, feel free to contact us and ask. Email Design@PHAssociation.org or call 301-565-3004.
- PHA reserves the right to ask you to remove our logo if we find that it is being used in a compromising or unprofessional way that we feel is not beneficial to our image or damages our brand integrity and the cause.