August 22, 2012 >> back to issue
Special Events: Walking, Rolling, Painting and More!
Painting PHor a Cure in Altamonte Springs, Fla.
Our volunteer special event organizers turned up the heat this month by hosting PHA Special Events in their communities! This month featured five inaugural events and one veteran event. Many thanks to our volunteers who continue to be creative in raising PH awareness, funds and fun!
To learn more about PHA Special Events, visit our webpage or contact Events@PHAssociation.org.
- Country Happenings PHun Walk - Brant, Mich.
- CAPHS 6th Annual Walk and Roll - Akron, Ohio
- Painting PHor a Cure - Altamonte Springs, Fla.
- Bank of America Happy Hour for PHA - Roanoke, Va.
- Messages of Hope - An Evening with Psychic Medium Josephine Ghiringhelli - Selden, N.Y.
- Santa Barbara Fun Walk for a Cure - Santa Barbara, Calif.