PHANews is a biweekly e-newsletter providing the latest news on PH and PHA for members of the PH community.
Oct. 15, 2014 - PHCC Improves Patient Care
- Blog from PHA's President: PH Care Centers (PHCC) and the Patient Registry
- Awareness Month: Order Your PH Gear & Organize a Party for Color the World Periwinkle Day
- Tell the Media About PH: Three Fast and Easy Ways to Get Your Story in the Media
- Help Keep PHA Strong: Support the Fight Against PH
- PH News Headlines
- Video Spotlight: Chloe Temtchine has added her voice to the Still PHighting Campaign by making her video selfie to Congress.
The following archives are provided for historical purposes only. Given the changing nature of the web, some links may have expired, but each past issue will still give you a sense of what was going on in the PH community at any given time.
2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009
PHA is proud to be able to make educational materials and programs like these available for free to everyone because of the generous support from members of the community just like you. Donations are welcome!