PHANews is a biweekly e-newsletter providing the latest news on PH and PHA for members of the PH community.
Jan. 28, 2015 - 11 New PH Care Centers
- Blog from PHA's President: PHA Accredits 11 New Pulmonary Hypertension Care Centers
- PH Advocacy in 2015: PHA Expands Advocacy Agenda
- Make Sure You Have Insurance: 2015 Open Enrollment Deadline Approaching
- From the PHA News Desk: PHA President Delivers Annual State of PHA Webinar
- Living Better with PH: Experienced Insights into Caring for a Child with PH
- Join Team O2 breathe: Team Up with PHA
The following archives are provided for historical purposes only. Given the changing nature of the web, some links may have expired, but each past issue will still give you a sense of what was going on in the PH community at any given time.
2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009
PHA is proud to be able to make educational materials and programs like these available for free to everyone because of the generous support from members of the community just like you. Donations are welcome!