Patient Email Mentor
This PHA PHriend is currently on break. We have many other PHriends available to help you. If you have any concerns please email Outreach@PHAssociation.org or call 301-565-3004x777.
Patient Mentor Profile
Diagnosed in 1975
"I love making jewelry and spending time with my family and friends. I run a local PH support group and I host two PH chats online."
- Born in 1975
- Lives in upstate NY
- Type of PH: Associated with Congenital Heart Disease (CHD)
- Languages: English
Colleen feels comfortable discussing her experiences with:
- oral medication
- supplementary oxygen
- cardiac or pulmonary rehabilitation
- depression and mental health issues
- working with PH
- traveling with PH
- organizing medical records
- local support groups
- online communities (PHA email groups, message boards, chats)
Disclaimer: PHA PHriends are available to provide hope and support to PH patients and caregivers. They are not intended to provide medical advice on individual matters, which should be obtained directly from a physician.