Plan a Unity Miles Event
Unity Miles: Crossing America Together
|Unity Miles event organizer and PH patient Merle Reeseman with Team PHenomenal Hope members Ryanne Palermo and Dr. Patricia George
Organizing a Unity Miles event in your area will empower you and your community to join the Race of our Lives Campaign, PHA and Team PHenomenal Hope in our journey. Unity Miles events don't need to be a bike ride, just a way of gathering together with your local community in support of the Race in order to raise awareness and funds for the cause.
Throughout the process, PHA will be by your side with support and resources, including some cool campaign gear. Along the way you can earn perks, such as listing of your event on the Sponsor a Mile map. So grab your friends and family and let's walk, roll and move towards a cure!
As your pit crew, PHA can help with:
- Event Templates
- Event Publicity
- Online Registration and Fundraising Pages
- Event Materials
- Startup Funds
- One-on-one guidance from PHA Special Events Team
Incentives! Getting You Motivated to Cross Miles
- Get your group name on the map! Your event will earn highly coveted regional miles in the Sponsor a Mile campaign.
- Event organizers will receive 5 free Race of our Lives T-shirts for your planning committee as well as limited-edition wristbands for ALL event participants.
- You will also receive a Race of our Lives gift basket to raffle off at your event!
- Each member of the highest fundraising team will receive a free T-shirt and recognition in an upcoming issue of PHA's newsletter Pathlight.
Any questions, contact us at Events@PHAssociation.org or 301-565-3004 x742.
All proceeds from Unity Miles events benefit the Pulmonary Hypertension Association's (PHA) annual fund, which helps bolster PHA's core priorities of support, education, research, advocacy and awareness.