MEDIA ACTION ALERTS
Spread the word about PH news in your community
When news breaks about pulmonary hypertension, members of the PH community are often among the first to know. But what about the rest of the world? You can help share important news and information about PH by signing up for Media Action Alerts.
Newsworthy events relating to PH happen year-round. News items may include:
- The introduction of a new PH bill in the House or Senate
- The availability of new FDA-approved treatments
- A PHA event coming to your hometown or state
- PH Awareness Month
- New programs and information from PHA
Here’s how you can help us spread the word:
- Sign up for Media Action Alerts
- We’ll send you a PHAware Campaign Media Guide and PHA press kits
- When PH news happens, we’ll email you with an official PHA press release and instructions
- You’ll share the press release and press kits with local reporters in your area. Explain to them why this piece of news matters to your community and to you as a PH patient
- We’ll provide support as you make contact with the media. And we can help the reporters who you work with to find the information that they need. We’ll be working to raise awareness together!