HOLD A WORKPLACE FUNDRAISER
Who knew work could be so much fun? With the Pulmonary Hypertension Association’s Our Workplace Has a Heart toolkit, enlisting your coworkers in the cause has never been easier.
When you request a copy of the kit, you’ll receive a colorful, easy-to-use binder filled with everything you need to plan a fun and successful event. The contents include:
- A letter to your supervisor or HR department explaining Our Workplace Has a Heart and why you want to hold an event;
- Ideas and step-by-step instructions for easy fundraising events (raffles, potluck lunches and a recipe for “Cha-Ching Chocolate Chip cookies for your bake sale);
- A CD-ROM full of templates for you to customize and use in promoting your event;
- Advice on how to attract media attention to your event, spreading pulmonary hypertension awareness-raising to your entire community; and
- Everything you need to plan PHA’s signature workplace fundraising event, Blue Jeans for PH.
Want a sneak peak of what’s in the toolkit?
View the Blue Jeans for PH tip sheet (PDF)
Ready to get started?
Contact us at Fundraise@PHAssociation.org or 301-565-3004 x742 to request a free toolkit or to learn more information about planning a workplace fundraising event.