September 28, 2010 >> back to issue
Thank You, September Special Events Organizers!
Participants at the 4th Annual Walk & Roll in
Our September event organizers proved that when it comes to hosting a special event, the sky’s the limit! Whether it was running for a cure near the mile-high city or swimming for a cure in the heart of the Mississippi Delta, PHA’s Special Events fundraisers covered all the bases this past month.
Our sincere thanks to those volunteers who devoted their time planning, organizing and hosting September fundraising events:
You, too, can run, swim, swing, walk or roll toward a cure! Visit the Special Events online calendar to find fundraisers in your area, or contact Jessica at Events@PHAssociation.org or 301-565-3004 x765 to learn more about planning your own event.
- Colorado PH 5K Run for PHun (Aurora, Colo.)
- The Long Battle for Nicky—Lil Long Swims the Mississippi (Duncan, Miss.)
- The New England Swinging for a Cure Golf Tournament & PH Forum (Scarborough, Maine)
- The Texas Legacy Charity Golf Tournament (Dallas, Texas)
- The 4th Annual Walk and Roll (Akron, Ohio)