How to Download Toolkit Files
- The documents in our Online Toolkit are all PDF files unless otherwise indicated. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and save Toolkit files. This is a free program available from the Adobe website. Follow the download directions on the Adobe website to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Once you've installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, click on any resource within the Toolkit to view that file.
- Enter text in the form fields on the PDF to personalize the document.
- Use the Save button in your Adobe toolbar to save the file to your computer.
- If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed but you're still having trouble loading or viewing PDF files, try right-clicking the link and selecting, "Save Link As" to save the file directly to your computer.
- If you continue to experience technical problems, visit the Adobe Reader Help Center. If you have questions or suggestions for improving the content or usability of the Online Toolkit, email PHA at Toolkit@PHAssociation.org.