Fundamentals of PH: Continuing Education Sessions for Medical Professionals
Friday, June 20 | Saturday, June 21 | Sunday, June 22
The Fundamentals of PH: Continuing Education Sessions for Medical Professionals is a component of Conference for medical professionals interested in learning more about the basics of PH. This educational opportunity debuted at PHA’s 2010 International PH Conference and was incredibly popular. In our newly expanded program physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists, physician assistants, pharmacists and social workers will be able to recieve a maximum of six credits from these sessions. Specific dates, times and speakers will be posted soon.
All topics are subject to change.
- Classification, Screening and Diagnosis of PH
- Management of PAH: In with the Old and in with the New
- Follow up in PAH: Clinical Measures or RV Imaging or Both?
- Etiology, Diagnosis, and Management of RV Failure in PH
- PH Associated with Connective Tissue Disease: Challenges in Diagnosis and Management
- PH in Lung Disease: Implications and Management
- CTEPH: Patient Selection and Outcomes with Medical and Surgical Therapy
- Management of PH in the Critically Ill Patient
- Interesting and Challenging Cases in PH: Session 1
- Interesting and Challenging Cases in PH: Session 2
- Practical Issues in PH Management: Focus on Patient and Caregiver Education
- PAH Coordinator Secrets for Obtaining PAH Therapies for Patients