Support Group Meetings
Saturday, June 23 from 3:45-4:45 p.m.
Conference Support Groups give PH patients as well as their family and friends the opportunity to share tips and stories with others. On the afternoon of Saturday, June 23 from 3:45-4:45 p.m. all attendees are invited to attend one of these 13 support group sessions:
- Adult PH Patients with Children
- Associated Conditions: PH and Autoimmune Conditions
- Associated Conditions: PTE, HHT and other Conditions
- El Grupo de Hablantes de Espanol (todos las terapias)
- Familial PH (Families with PH in two or more members)
- My Parent/Sibling has PH
- Newly Diagnosed PHers
- Parents/Siblings of PHers (12 and under; 13 and over)*
- PHers on IV Therapy
- PHers Transitioning from One Medication to Another (including oral and inhaled)
- Teen PHers (13 and above) and Tween PHers (12 and below)*
- Transplant Patients
*Larger rooms will host these groups that will break up into subgroups.
If you’re interested in helping out by volunteering as a facilitator for any of these groups, email SupportGroups@PHAssociation.org with a little information about yourself and which sessions you’d be interested in assisting.