June 13, 2012 >> back to issue
Special Events from Coast to Coast
PHA extends a warm thank you to our volunteer event organizers who gathered crowds on the west coast and east coast to walk, run, wash, play bocce and more for a cure this past month! From California to New York, volunteer event organizers raised PH awareness in all kinds of ways!
Thank you to the following events:
- PHA Car Wash in Memory of Alexandria Beeson – Chino, Calif.
- Raise Your Fork for a Cure – Chino, Calif.
- For You: A PHA Benefit Concert – Mexico, N.Y.
- 3rd Annual Race 2 Cure PH: Taylor Caffrey Memorial 5K – Anaheim Hills, Calif.
- 3rd Annual Bocce for Better Breathing Tournament – Medford, Mass.
- 2nd Annual Power for PH: New Jersey’s PHun Walk – Edison, N.J.
Are you interested in hosting a special event fundraiser in your community? Get connected with resources by contacting Jessica McKearin, PHA’s Associate Director of Special Events, at 301-565-3004 x765 or Events@PHAssociation.org.