June 13, 2012 >> back to issue
Final Tips for PHA's 10th International PH Conference
PHA’s 10th International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions is right around the corner. We wanted to share some final information and tips about your time in Orlando!
- Program Book: Want a head start on planning for the sessions you want to attend on-site? The Conference Program/Handout book (PDF) is now available to download on PHA’s Conference website. The Medical Education Program Book (PDF) for medical professionals is also available to download. This separate book contains information about the Scientific Sessions and Fundamentals of PH: Continuing Education for Medical Professionals sessions.
- Don’t forget to follow along with Conference online as it happens!
- Conference Blog: Share your experience by submitting a short story, tidbit or photo to the Conference blog. You can read all about what's going on at Conference on the blog at www.PHAssociation.org/TableTalkWired.
- Twitter: Let your PHriends know what a great time you are having by sending live tweets from Conference with #PHAConference. Also don’t forget to tag PHA (@short_of_breath) in your tweets!
- Facebook: Share your excitement with others who are unable to attend! Like PHA on Facebook and share your experience by visiting www.facebook.com/PulmonaryHypertensionAssociation
- Mobile App: Gain instant access to Conference information, agendas, speakers, alerts and more by downloading the Conference mobile application to your phone! Visit www.PHAssociation.org/Conference/App for download instructions.
- If you are staying off-site at the Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld®, SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld® or Orlando World Center Marriott, PHA will be providing shuttle service between these locations and the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®. Shuttles will be available Wednesday – Sunday for Conference attendees. Schedules for the shuttle service will be available at the front desk of each hotel upon check-in, as well as at PHA’s Conference Check-in and On-site Registration booth at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®. Shuttle pick-up and drop-off will be located in the Oceans Porte-Cochere at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®.