PH Professional Network gives you access to over 900 PH-treating allied health professionals, mentoring and networking opportunities, subscriptions to quarterly publications for professionals and patients, and more.
Find out below what we have to offer and how you can make the most out of your membership.
Members of PHPN receive subscriptions to:
- Advances in Pulmonary Hypertension – the definitive journal for the latest in PH research
- PH Pulse – PHPN’s quarterly e-newsletter, with news and views from allied health professionals on trends in PH care
- Pathlight – PHA’s quarterly publication for patients and caregivers
Members also receive a free copy of the Patient’s Survival Guide, the comprehensive patient and caregiver reference for pulmonary hypertension.
Build your network of peers through our community. Take advantage of these benefits:
- Access to the PHPN email group, your direct link to hundreds of knowledgeable Network colleagues.
- Our Member Directory, released quarterly to all members and accessible online 24/7
- Opportunities to meet colleagues and legislators, and help advance PH research at the biennial PHPN Symposium
Career Development Resources
Get a head start on your career. Advance your PH education with these resources:
- The biennial PHPN Symposium, the world’s largest educational event for PH-treating allied health professionals
- Mentorship from veteran PH professionals experienced in PH practice
- Participation in PHPN Committees — forge the future of allied PH care by advancing education, collaboration and best practices
“There are many reasons to join this group, but the benefit I have truly enjoyed is being able to ‘tap’ into everyone's collective knowledge with the listserve. It’s difficult for even the most seasoned veterans to have all the answers. With the listserve, my patients and I can benefit from my colleagues’ expertise."
— Ginger R. Ward, RN
"It is so reassuring to know that if I have a question that I can't answer, I have many, many PH specialists right at my fingertips!"
— Stephanie Harris, RN, BSN
"The information and fellowship I have found in PH Professional Network has been invaluable to my clinical practice. My resources have grown dramatically. I am proud to be a part of this valuable group."
— Kathleen Hague, RN, BSN