Give hope this holiday season.
Your contribution to PHA is more than a donation, it is a gift of hope to individuals living with pulmonary hypertension. Your tax-deductable contribution funds life-saving research and education programs that help doctors better recognize and treat PH.
When you give to PHA, you provide families facing PH with support for today and hope for tomorrow. For parents of children living with PH like Courtney, connecting with patients on myPHA led her to a PHA-certified care center. PHA’s PH Care Center program, made possible because of people like you, connected Courtney’s son Colton with the best PH treatment available. Today, Colton is just shy of his third birthday and continues to fight PH.
Thanks to the generosity of PHA’s donors, we have been able to do so much to meet the needs of our community. Here are some examples of what your support allowed us to achieve in 2016:
- 30 new support groups launched to build community and fight depression
- 775 envelopes of hope delivered to newly diagnosed patients with information about PH
- 40,000 copies of Pathlight distributed to provide patients with need-to-know lifestyle content
- 315 conference scholarships awarded to connect patients, caregivers and medical professionals from around the world
- $582,500 awarded in research grants through a partnership with the American Thoracic Society
PHA helps people facing pulmonary hypertension every single day. With your ongoing support, we will continue to be there for patients, caregivers and medical professionals until we realize a world free of PH.