PH Professional Network (PHPN) gives you access to hundreds of PH-treating non-physician clinicians, mentoring and networking opportunities, subscriptions to quarterly publications for health care professionals and patients, and more.
Find out below what we have to offer and how you can make the most out of your membership.
- Access to the PHPN email group, a direct link to hundreds of knowledgeable PH-treating colleagues
- Inclusion in the PHPN Membership Directory, exclusive to PHPN members
- Attend the biennial PHPN Symposium and the International PH Conference and Scientific Sessions at a discounted price
- Boost your CV and participate in project-driven PHPN committees
- Learn from veteran PH professionals or become a mentor yourself through the PHPN Mentor Program
- Host a Building Medical Education in PH event at your institution
- PH Roundup - PHA's monthly e-newsletter with the latest scientific findings and research opportunities
- Pathlight - PHA's quarterly magazine, providing news and information for the entire PH community
- A free copy of the Pulmonary Hypertension: A Patient's Survival Guide, the comprehensive patient and caregiver reference for PH