Nov. 28, 2012 >> back to issue
November Special Event Organizers: We Thank You!
As PH Awareness Month rallies to the finish line, PHA thanks all of our volunteer special event organizers who spearheaded fabulous events over the last few weeks. Their efforts helped raise awareness and funds all in the name of finding a cure!
- 3rd Annual J. Patrick Garcia Breathe Easy 5K – Albuquerque, N.M.
- 6th Annual North Texas Zebra PHriends 5K Run & PHun Walk for a Cure – Coppell, Texas
- 7th Annual Phenomenal Hope for a Cure Brunch – Omaha, Neb.
- 2nd Annual Sarah Smiles PHun-Raiser for PH – Camillus, N.Y.
- 2012 Vision of Hope Gala – Cockeysville, Md.
- 12th Annual Race Against PH – Stanford, Calif.
- Fresno Six-Minute Marathon – Fresno, Calif.
- PH Wine Tasting Fundraiser – Vienna, Va.
- 2nd Annual Zumbathon for PH – Canton, Conn.
- “Let’s Breathe” Bullhead City Six-Minute Marathon – Bullhead City, Ariz.
- 5th Annual South Florida PH Funwalk – Pompano Beach, Fla.
- 4th Annual Pulmonary Pints: Pubcrawl for PH – Federal Hill, Md.
- Puyallup Valley Six-Minute Marathon – Puyallup, Wash.
- Turkey Day Score – Vancouver, Wash.
- Zumbathon for PH: North Carolina – Mebane, N.C.
- Harker Heights Six-Minute Marathon – Harker Heights, Texas
- Haw River Six-Minute Marathon – Haw River, N.C.
- Miracles for Molly – Wilmington, Del.
November isn’t the only month for raising awareness for PH — special events for PH are held year-round! Interested in hosting your own PHA special event? Contact PHA to get started!